We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have up to 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. For full refund, the item must be returned in its original condition within 14 days after delivery.
Please do not ship back any order unless a return is approved or a return label is issued
All returns must be approved by a staff member. Any return shipped back without an approved RMA or return label will be deem as an Unauthorized RMA.
Unauthorized RMA's will be automatically rejected and the order will be sent back at the customers expense.
Returns also must be shipped back to our address within 14 days after a return label is issued or return is approved.
A 20% percent restocking fee will be assessed to any order returned after 14 days for buyers remorse.
Any item that is materially different than what we shipped will be assessed up to a 20% restocking fee. Items returned with significant damage or loss of value, can be assessed up to 50% restocking fee. If the item is deemed a total loss, the return will be forfeited and item will be sent back to you.
To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
The warranty covers the following:
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Covers any broken components under normal use
What our warranty provides:
- The company will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
- The company will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts
- The product will be exchanged with a new product
The length of the warranty will depend on the product purchased and its condition at time of purchase.
*Brand New Cellphones/Electronics includes up to 12 Month warranty
*Open box or Used Cellphones/Electronics includes up to 6 Month warranty
What does this warranty not cover?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
What to do to get repairs/service under the warranty?
- Contact our returns department at firstname.lastname@example.org for an Approved RMA number and return address
- The product must be in returned in its original packaging.
- The Order number and Authorization (RMA) Number is required in the packaging, Please write the numbers on a piece of paper.
Disclaimer: Warranty is issued and starts at the time of purchase. Example, For new products if the purchase took place at January 1, 2018; The warranty will end January 1, 2019. If you purchased Open box/used product on January 1, 2018, warranty will end June 1, 2018.